- PACKAGE COST
- HOTEL DETAILS
- PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
- PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS
- MODE OF PAYEMNT
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Hampi is an ancient village located on the banks of River Tungabhadra in the southern state of Karnataka in India. Hampi is recognised by UNESCO as one of the World Heritage Sites in India. The village stands within the ruins of the Vijayanagara Empire.
Day 1:Hospet ( Hampi )
Arrival to Hospet, pickup from Railway /Bus station, transfer to Resort After breakfast Anegundi Local Sightseeing, Queen’s palace, Durga Temple, Fort, Pampa Sarovar, Anjana Parvat (Lord Hanuman Birth Place) and back to Hotel.
Day 2:Hampi ( Hospet ) – Badami – Aihole – Pattadakal
After breakfast move to Badami, enroute Banashankari Temple and sightseeing to Aihole, Pattadakal and Badami evening back to Hotel.
Day 3:Hampi ( Hospet )
After breakfast checkout from Resort drive to Hampi sightseeing: Virupaksha Temple, Ganesh images, Lashminarashimha, Badavilinga, Lotus Mahal, Queens, Bath, Lotus Mahal, Vittal Temple, Stone Chariot evening TB Dam Visit at 7.00 P.M. drop to Hospet Railway Station
COST PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING BASIS
|Type||02 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||Ext Adult||Ext Child
|Ch w/o bed(<6Yrs)|
|Ac Innova Sup||1750||1350||500|
Jungle Safari : Rs.500 per person extra
|Hampi||Rainbow Residency / Simlar||Hotel Hampi International / Similar||Hotel Malligi||Royal Orchid /Similar|
If the above hotels are not available, hotels in the similar range/category would be used. The difference in the cost should be paid by the guests.
- 1. Transportation other than specified, meals other than specified, personal expenses, beverages, entrance fee at the places of sightseeing, guide fee etc.
- 2. Anything that is not mentioned in the above "cost includes" head.* Government Service Tax (3.09%) as applicable
Mode of Payment
- 1. 50% As Advance
- 2. Balance 50% 03 days Prior to Guest Check In.
- 1. Cancellation Received on or before 30 days, a 10% processing fee of the total package cost will be charged.
- 2. Cancellation before 10 days including the 10th Day - 50% of Refund.
- 3. Cancellation less than 10 days of arrival OR no show - No Refund.